Built as the Central Methodist Chapel in 1867 and later used as the North London Drama Centre the building has been sensitively transformed into a new experimental exhibition space in London’s Chalk Farm. A curatorial attitude to ‘building as backdrop’ has led to a light-touch approach to the refurbishment ensuring that the fabric of the building, which has evolved over time, is retained, revealed and where appropriate built upon......more